Our policies and procedures are designed to protect all of the information that you provide us from unauthorized use or disclosure.
BusinessCreditMagic.com collects two types of information from you when you visit our website:
- Personal and financial information that you knowingly provide by filling out forms and applications (“Personally Identifiable” information).
- Other, “Non-Personally Identifiable” information such as your browsing history, IP address, and limited demographic information, that our servers obtain while you browse but is not directly associated with you.
We may collect the following types of Personally Identifiable information:
- Personal, including, but not limited to, your full name, birth date, social security number, employment, postal address, phone number and email address.
- Financial, including, but not limited to, your income, assets and liabilities, as well as information about your savings, investments, insurance and business.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer while using the Internet from which Web servers can automatically identify your computer. BusinessCreditMagic.com server gathers your IP address and the webpage from where you linked to our website. Your IP address assists BusinessCreditMagic.com in administering and optimizing the website for you, analyzing website usage, and diagnosing problems with the website.
BusinessCreditMagic.com may employ cookies, which are placed on your computer, to assist in tracking some activities on our website, improve design, and to enhance your experience on our website. Cookies may also store Personally Identifiable information you enter so that you do not have to continually reenter information. Cookies cannot obtain information from your hard drive, destroy files, or transmit viruses. Cookies can be disabled by altering the settings on your internet browser, but doing so could affect your interaction with our website.
BusinessCreditMagic.com may also allow third party advertisers on our website to send cookies, but these advertisers do not have access to read BusinessCreditMagic.com’s cookies. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you wish to sign up for our services, we need to collect your Personally Identifiable information to effectively serve your financial needs, to ensure that we accurately and more effectively represent your credit status to lenders, to provide you with quality products and services tailored to your situation, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements.
Our employees, contractors, or agents will at times require access to your personal information. BusinessCreditMagic.com permits access to such information only for business purposes, such as administration and developing our products or services.
Each time you access our services, we will also require that you verify your identity by asking you to provide certain personal information and/or a password. These questions and correct answers help to protect you from fraudulent users and identity theft.
CONTACT INFORMATION RELEASED
When you enter into the Consulting Agreement with BusinessCreditMagic.com, you consent to our disclosure of your Personally Identifiable information through an application to Lenders we believe can provide the appropriate source of funding to you.
Additionally, BusinessCreditMagic.com may partner with other companies to provide you with optimal financial solutions. When working with these companies, we will need to release Personally Identifiable information about you, but we will only do so when:
- We have obtained your consent to share the information;
- The information shared is necessary to provide you with the products or services you requested; or
- We have been required to do so by law (for example, a court order or a subpoena).
Special Cases of Release:
- Both Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable information may be transferred to a third party in the event of (i) a change of ownership or assets, or (ii) bankruptcy.
CONTACTING CLIENTS DIRECTLY
BusinessCreditMagic.com may contact you directly through the email address or facsimile number you provide to confirm information or applications we have successfully received from you. BusinessCreditMagic.com will also contact you to respond to your questions, to provide the services you request, to manage your account, and/or to inform you of any service announcements.
BusinessCreditMagic.com may also offer mailings, special offers and/or promotions from which you may opt out of by sending an email to CS@BusinessCreditMagic.com.com.
THIRD PARTY SITES
BusinessCreditMagic.com has employed the use of physical, electronic, and managerial security measures to protect against the loss, theft, misuse, or alteration of your information submitted to our website. These measures include firewalls, use of passwords, anti-virus and detection software. We ensure the security of your personal and financial information through the use of encryption technology. When you provide information on our website, it is transmitted to us through a secured socket layer (SSL) transmission, which is then decrypted only by BusinessCreditMagic.com.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS